Why Join the Blythedale Advisory Council?
- Be ambassadors for Blythedale by introducing friends, family and colleagues to the Hospital
- Participate in service projects with our young patients
- Advocate for an underserved community
- Make an impact on children
- Meet new people
- Share your skills and expertise
- Network with other like-minded professionals
- Be part of a philanthropic movement
- Give back to Blythedale through fundraising and philanthropy to support programs and services
Last year, the Blythedale Advisory Council’s efforts raised more than $50,000 for the Patient & Family Education Program. Our customized multidisciplinary approach to caregiver education transforms an overwhelming learning curve into tiny steps for parents, helping them become confident and competent in the care of their medically complex child. Click here to watch I Can Do This, a short video on our specialized training program.
Current BAC Members
Head of Marketing
Head of Service Projects and Member Events
Head of Ambassadors
Blythedale Advisory Council Members
Anthony G. Sotirhos
For more information about the Blythedale Advisory Council or ways to get involved, please contact Toni Marie Favata, Special Events Coordinator.