Why Join the Blythedale Advisory Council?
- Be ambassadors for Blythedale by introducing friends, family and colleagues to the Hospital
- Participate in service projects with our young patients
- Advocate for an underserved community
- Make an impact on children
- Meet new people
- Share your skills and expertise
- Network with other like-minded professionals
- Be part of a philanthropic movement
- Give back to Blythedale through fundraising and philanthropy to support programs and services
Last year, the Blythedale Advisory Council’s efforts raised more than $10,000 for the Parent Support Program – providing meal vouchers for families upon admission and a weekly shuttle service to run errands at a local shopping center. Click here to watch a short video on the BAC-funded shuttle service!
Current BAC Members
Alexandra Farbman Shapiro