Discovering and Testing the Best Therapies for Children with Disabilities
Research is how new therapies are developed, but it can feel like a daunting process at times. Biostatistical Analysis and Trial MANagement (BATMAN) is here to help!
When planning a new study:
- Build the best possible design and approach
- Develop an easy way to store and process data
- Understand the best way to analyze and present study findings
Specifically, BATMAN can help you:
- Design new research studies
- Plan and write IRB protocols
- Plan and write grants
- Build an easy-to-use database, and teach you how to use it
- Plan and run statistical analysis on your data
- Edit research papers and make graphics to display your data
- Feel less overwhelmed by the process of doing excellent research!
Dr. Kathleen Friel (aka BATMAN) has a PhD in neurophysiology and a MS in biostatistics, specializing in patient-oriented research. She directs CP research at Blythedale and at the Burke Medical Research Institute. Dr. Friel can be reached at (914) 368-3116 or email@example.com
Please click here for a printable version of the BATMAN brochure.
For those interested in learning more about getting started in research, or how to turn an idea in to a study, please click here, or contact us at (914) 592-7555, ext. 71383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.