We are currently assembling a team and have limited guaranteed entries into the race. Riders of all levels are welcome.
To join Team Blythedale, please contact Director of Special Events and Prospect Research Christina Caras.
Already have a guaranteed entry into the race? You can still join Team Blythedale in helping to raise vital funds to support the programs and services at Blythedale for children with complex medical needs. Simply visit our team fundraising page on FirstGiving, and click "Join Now” Once you’ve signed up you are ready to fundraise for Blythedale.
All Team Blythedale members receive:
- Guaranteed Entry to the 2017 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Registration cost paid upfront by Blythedale Children’s Hospital
- Access to the VIP Starting area and free breakfast
- Free lunch at the finish line in Staten Island
- Official Team Blythedale Jersey
- Feature in Blythedale’s newsletter Inspiration and the hospital’s Facebook page
- Personalized Team Blythedale fundraising page and tools to help you meet (and exceed) your goal!
- One-on-One fundraising support from Blythedale staff
- Post-Race "Thank You” dinner (date TBD)
**Fundraising give/get commitment is $1,500/rider**
Please visit The 2018 TD Five Boro Bike Tour Page for more information about the event and answers to frequently asked questions.