2017 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
May 07, 2017
New York, NY
On May 7th, the city is yours!
Join Us! Blythedale Children’s Hospital is proud to be a charity partner for the 2017 TD Five Boro Bike Tour – a 40 mile, car-free cycling experience through all five boroughs of New York City. This is the largest charitable bike ride in the U.S. and Blythedale is excited to be a part of it! We are currently assembling a team and have limited guaranteed entries into the race. Riders of all levels are welcome.
Already have a guaranteed entry into the race? You can still join Team Blythedale in helping to raise vital funds to support the programs and services at Blythedale for children with complex medical needs. Simply visit our team fundraising page on FirstGiving, and click "Join Now” Once you’ve signed up you are ready to fundraise for Blythedale.
All Team Blythedale members receive:
- Guaranteed Entry to the 2017 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Registration cost paid upfront by Blythedale Children’s Hospital
- Access to the VIP Starting area and free breakfast
- Free lunch at the finish line in Staten Island
- Official Team Blythedale Jersey
- Feature in Blythedale’s newsletter Inspiration and the hospital’s Facebook page
- Personalized Team Blythedale fundraising page and tools to help you meet (and exceed) your goal!
- One-on-One fundraising support from Blythedale staff
- Post-Race "Thank You” dinner (date TBD)
**Fundraising give/get commitment is $2,500/rider**
Ride the 2017 TD Five Boro Bike Tour! from Bike New York on Vimeo.
©2014 Blythedale Children's Hospital. All contents of this site are the express property of Blythedale Children's Hospital and may not be reproduced without our express written permission.