· Support initiatives in the design, planning, and implementation of network infrastructure.
· Collaborate with other team members and groups to identify and develop scalable network designs.
· Ensure continuous, smooth operation of the global network infrastructure.
· Proactively monitor and analyze network performance to detect and resolve issues, and perform stringent network testing before implementing solutions.
· Support internal application groups by identifying and presenting network-impacting requirements to other members of the network engineering team.
· Perform configuration of Switch ports, IOS upgrades, and deployment of routers and switches.
· Lead planning and maintaining highly technical, logical network configuration of routers, switches, ASA firewalls, and access points associated with network traffic.
· Perform network projects, including the installation of new network hardware or software, and network configuration and design.
· Work with the Help Desk to troubleshoot circuit, equipment, and network issues.
· Document timely status updates and accurately document problem resolution.
· Research and evaluate emerging technologies for future applications.
· Participate in the rotating "on call" schedule with other team members, providing support, solving the more complex networking trouble.
· Support department initiatives on projects as well as performing various tasks as required
· Additional duties as assigned
Technologies & Experience:
· Cisco switches, routers voice gateways
· Cisco ASA
· Security (Firewalls, IPS, IDS and AV)
· Cisco Wireless
· Virtual Environments (VMWare)
· Microsoft Exchange Servers
· Storage (SAN)
· TCP/IP, Routing and Subnetting
· Backup and Disaster Recovery Planning
- MUST HAVE Cisco CCNP with 1 year of experience.
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of principles, concepts, and theories in own discipline, and has extensive knowledge of principles and concepts in other functions.
- Able to work in a team environment and share knowledge and experience
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of emerging industry technology trends.
- Required to take part in an on-call rotation and be available for support issues 24/7.
- Advanced problem solving skills and able to work with limited supervision preferred.
Please email cover letter and resume to: Roni Amiel, Chief Information Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org