Ways to Support Blythedale
Blythedale welcomes donations of new toys, arts and crafts supplies, video games and DVDs, and other items that will provide entertainment and comfort to our young patients.
If you would like to make an in-kind gift, please download our donation form
and contact the Therapeutic Recreation department at (914) 592-7555, ext. 71475 to schedule an appointment to drop off your donation.
Appointments are available:
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 1 - 8 p.m.
Please note that Blythedale has the following donation guidelines:
- New, unwrapped items only
- No stuffed animals or toys containing latex
- No violent toys (guns, knives, etc.)
- Video games should be rated "E”
- Movies should be rated "G”, "PG” or "PG-13”
- Only music without parental advisories
We strongly encourage toys and items for children under 3 years of age, as well as items for teenagers.
©2012 Blythedale Children's Hospital. All contents of this site are the express property of Blythedale Children's Hospital and may not be reproduced without our express written permission.