Ways to Support Blythedale
Blythedale welcomes donations of new toys, arts and crafts supplies, video games and DVDs that will provide entertainment and comfort to our young patients.
Please note that Blythedale has the following donation guidelines:
• New, unwrapped items only
• No stuffed animals or toys containing latex
• No violent toys (guns, knives, etc.)
• Video games should be rated "E”
• Movies should be rated "G”, "PG” or "PG-13”
• Only music without parental advisories
If you would like to make an in-kind gift, you must email Director of Therapeutic Recreation Debbie Sicari at email@example.com
or call the Therapeutic Recreation Department at 914-592-7555, ext. 71475 to schedule an appointment to drop off your donation. NO DONATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT.
Appointments are available Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
©2014 Blythedale Children's Hospital. All contents of this site are the express property of Blythedale Children's Hospital and may not be reproduced without our express written permission.